What is an ethical trade shop for antiques?
The Bazar ethical consumer app provides app users with an antiques category, which provides access to a rich variety of ethical antique dealers. So, whatever antiques you are looking to buy or sell, be sure not to miss out, register for Bazar and search for antiques today.
Every antique dealer is unique!
Just like a human fingerprint or a snowflake every antique dealer is unique with its own specialities, product range and artisan expertise. Bazar provides an interface to UK antique dealers that are ethical and hold compatible values to Bazar in areas such as sustainability, eco-friendliness and particularly in areas such as upcycling and restoration of vintage/antique goods.
Why buy antiques through Bazar?
Here are some great reasons to buy antiques through the Bazar online ethical shopping app:
- Bazar introduces buyers to ethical antique dealers
- Find the antiques you want through our advanced search functionality
- Review the ratings and comments of other users when buying antiques
- View detailed descriptions of antiques (materials used, year manufactured, hallmarks, etc.), which will also have images (if you need more details, use our messaging system to request further information)
- Arrange for the antique to be delivered direct to your door, without having to leave your home! Or pick up click and collect with easy to use filtering function for local items
Why sell antiques through Bazar?
There are numerous reasons to sell antiques through Bazar, here are just a few of the reasons:
- Find a stream of ready and eager buyers who use the Bazar app
- Find like-minded buyers who care about the history/heritage and ethics of an antique piece
- The slick order process makes it very quick to complete antique sales and receive swift and secure payment through Stripe or PayPal
- Display eco labels and Bazar badges to maximise your sales opportunities and promote your ethical credentials
What type of antiques are available for sale?
There are many different types of antiques available through Bazar. Examples of antiques, which will be available include autographs, books & magazines, cars, collectables (e.g. stamps, posters and cards), ceramics, clocks, coins, furniture, glassware, jewellery, medals, memorabilia, precious metals, textiles, toys and watches.
The antiques available will vary from one seller, so use our advanced search functionality to find the best products for your needs.
What is a fair price to pay for ethical antiques?
This is an age-old question and antique valuation is all a part of the fun of antique buying! The price paid is in the eye of the beholder and often for antiques, there is a limited market and it’s more difficult to gauge a price. Bazar would always recommend that buyers do their research and have a good idea of the value and authenticity of an antique before they buy the item.
Register today on our mobile app marketplace
If you’re a dealer of antiques following ethical practices and are looking for a great way to reach out to customers who buy antiques, create a seller account on our marketplace app today. Bazar also invites customers to register on our sustainable shopping app, which will include many appealing items to antique enthusiasts.
Image Credit: Bru-no