Shopping ethically is increasingly popular with consumers and the media alike. Learn more about what ethical shopping is and how you can shop ethically using the Bazar ethical marketplace app.
Following on from our previous infographic and to help digest all the information about ethical shopping with Bazar, we have produced our latest infographic below. This conveys all of the information in an easy to digest visual format:
We hope you enjoyed viewing the infographic and it helps in understanding why Bazar is a great place to go for ethical shopping. To view the infographic on its own page, click this link.
What is the Bazar shopping app?
Bazar is an ethical life marketplace mobile app:
- Ethical life – promotes a range of products which advocate living the ethical life
- Marketplace – a market selling a wide range of ethical products, across many categories
- Mobile App – is available exclusively as a mobile app in iPhone and Android formats
How Bazar enables ethical shopping
Bazar makes ethical shopping easy and convenient, here are some of the ways, Bazar helps:
- App – provides a platform in a convenient mobile app which connects buyers and sellers
- Ethical categories – buyers can choose from a large range of ethical categories (see below)
- Informed buying – buyers can read detailed information for every brand and product:
- Bazar badges – a Bazar badge, identifying the product as ethical across numerous categories
- Eco labels – recognised eco labels attributed to a product
- Ratings and comments – read user feedback to enhance product selection
- Payments – shopping can be paid for using the Stripe payment gateway
- Search – use rich search functionality to find the ethical products you require
Which boxes does ethical shopping tick?
Ethical shopping delivers many benefits, some high-level benefits are listed below:
- Protects animal welfare
- Protects the Environment
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Encourages recycling
- Encourages responsible agriculture
- Protects workers’ rights, welfare and wages
- Societal good and moral wellbeing to buyers and sellers
Bazar ethical shopping categories
To help buyers to shop ethically, the Bazar app is divided into 12 ethical categories, which are explored below:
- Biodegradable – environmental protection is delivered through products which naturally degrade over time
- Cruelty free – a range of products, which don’t harm animals in their production (this is particularly relevant to beauty and cosmetics products)
- Eco-friendly – products which are ecologically friendly, i.e. don’t harm the environment in their production
- Fairtrade – ethical products which comply with the requirements of the Fairtrade eco label
- Fair Wear – clothing products, which respect and protect worker’s rights in their production and are therefore given the Fair Wear accreditation
- Natural label – products which are manufactured with natural ingredients only may carry the natural label, this is especially relevant to food and beverages
- Organic – products farmed and manufactured through traditional organic methods will carry the organic eco label
- Palm oil free – products which contain no palm oil in their manufacture. Palm oil is a commonly used product, which is causing extensive deforestation around the world
- Pesticide free – applies mainly to food and beverages and is the development of products which require no pesticides in their manufacture
- Recyclable – products which embrace recycling and in doing so protect the environment. This often includes the use of recyclable packaging materials
- Sustainable – products which are self-sustaining and won’t deplete the Earth’s precious resources
- Vegan – a wide range of vegan-friendly products including food and clothing ranges in particular
Register now to use Bazar
Register for Bazar now and enjoy a world of ethical app shopping. Registration takes only 2-3 minutes and is very straightforward. Visit https://www.bazarapp.co.uk/pro-seller-registration/ and https://www.bazarapp.co.uk/get-the-app/ for further information.
How to contact Bazar
Bazar can be contacted in the following ways:
- Contact Us Page – https://www.bazarapp.co.uk/contact-us/
- Email – email@example.com.
- Telephone – UK 020 8337 2175
Bazar endeavour to reply to all enquiries ASAP after receipt. Bazar look forward to hearing from you!