“Love Yourself. Love The Planet. ❤️”
Who is Love The Planet?
Founded in 2002 as a kitchen-based project by Laura Nicholson, Love the Planet provides a wide range of environmentally-friendly plastic-free makeups, including blushers, concealers, eyeshadows, foundation, setting powders as well as gift sets.
Self care which doesn’t harm the planet and elimination of unnecessary plastic waste are central to the vision of Love The Planet, which provides “plastic-free makeup, which is made with love!”.
Love The Planet sell a range of plastic-free makeups and accessories, which are summarised below:
- Blushers – pink natural and peach blushers
- Concealers – light and medium concealers
- Eyeshadows – available in a range of shades such as aquamarine, brown, crystal, emerald, petal, sand, sapphire, sparkle, storm, taupe
- Foundation – vegan-free foundations in various shades such as dusk, fair, glow, honey, maple, pebble, sunny and walnut
- Gift sets – buy gift sets to save money compared to buying individual products:
- Eyeshadows – buy eyeshadow gift sets – 5 shades in the set
- Save with friends bundle – 2 x foundations and 2 x setting powders
- Starter gift set – a range of products available in the set
- Setting powder – a translucent perfecting setting powder
- Washable pads – muslin cleansing round and cloths as well as washable cleansing pads
Why are Love The Planet products ethical?
Here are some great ethical reasons to buy Love The Planet products through Bazar:
- Biodegradable – orders are dispatched in biodegradable plastic and cardboard packaging
- Cruelty-Free – Love The Planet are certified as cruelty-free by Cruelty Free International
- Eco Friendly – products are eco friendly in many ways. They are plastic-free, recyclable and palm oil free as well as delivering other eco friendly benefits
- Made in Britain – all Love The Planet products are handmade in Scotland
- Natural – only natural products are used in creating Love The Planet products, the brand has won awards in the Green Parent National Beauty Awards
- Plastic-free – products are plastic packaging free and arrive in a biodegradable pouch (made from paper, starch and cellulose)
- Recyclable – wherever possible products and packaging are made from recyclable materials
- Third-party certified – Love The Planet is certified by Cruelty Free International
- Vegan-friendly – all products are fully vegan-friendly
Badge Criteria Icons for Love The Planet
The following badge criteria all apply to Love The Planet:
- Eco friendly
- Made in Britain
- Third Party Certified
Download the Bazar App in just a few minutes
Buy Love The Planet products through Bazar. If you haven’t downloaded the app, here are the links:
- iOS – https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/bazar-ethical-marketplace/id1419940679?l=en
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bazarapp.android&hl=en
For enquiries call 020 8337 2175 or send an email via this link.